Sewing Machine Service
We service and repair all makes and models of Sewing Machines: Alphasew, Hello Kitty, Simplicity, American Home, Janome, Sears Kenmore, Singer, Babylock Sewing Machine, Juki Home & Industrial, Sunbeam, Bernina, New Home Janome, Tacsew, Brother, Pfaff, Thompson, Consew, Project Runway by Brother, Toyota, Craft Master, Reliable, Viking Husqvarna Sweden, Elna, Renaissance, Singer, White, Euro-pro, Rex, Yamata Ricoma Family Sew, HA1 Ruffling Like Johnson, Sailrite, Sears Kenmore by Janome
Our Sewing Machine Service includes:
- Stitch Pattern mechanism check.
- Complete sequential adjustment check: Feed Timing
- Electronic function balancing and adjustment
- Hook to Needle Timing, Hone Hook (if necessary)
- Complete lubrication.
- Needle Bar Height and Position Adjustment
- Complete re-timing and re-synchronization of all sewing tolerances.
- Complete motor cleaning and servicing.
- Automatic buttonhole adjustment.
- Reverse-cycle stitch adjustment.
- Bobbin winder adjustment.
- Non-timing related adjustment (belt tensions, needle threader, light mechanism).
- Inspection of internal components for wear (gears, motor brushes).
- Recalibration of upper and lower thread tensions.
- Compressed air cleaning.
- Thorough sewing check for stitch consistency and quality.
- Sewing sample under sewing foot upon delivery.